Canine distemper virus (CDV) is a contagious and serious disease caused by a virus that attacks the respiratory, gastrointestinal and nervous systems of puppies and dogs. The virus can also be found in wildlife such as foxes, wolves, coyotes, raccoons, skunks, mink and ferrets and has been reported in lions, tigers, leopards and other wild cats as well as seals.
Canine parvovirus (CPV) is a highly contagious viral disease of dogs that commonly causes acute gastrointestinal illness in puppies. The disease most often strikes in pups between six and 20 weeks old, but older animals are sometimes also affected. A rare variant of the disease may be seen in very young (neonatal) puppies is myocarditis
Feline calicivirus (FCV) is a virus that is an important cause of upper respiratory infections and oral disease in cats. This virus infects cats throughout the world and can cause disease in both domestic and exotic cat species.
Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) is a common viral infection in cats. It generally causes asymptomatic infection, but can cause mild diarrhea. Most cats infected with a FCoV eliminate virus following infection, but some cats may develop a persistent infection.
This kit uses fluorescence probe PCR (RT-PCR) method to detect the deserved gene of CDV/CPV/FCV/FCoV, which is helpful for diagnosis, monitoring and epidemiological investigation of CDV/CPV/FCV/FCoV.
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- CDV reaction mix (lyophilized powder), 1 tubes
- CPV reaction mix (lyophilized powder), 1 tube
- FCV reaction mix (lyophilized powder), 1 tube
- FCoV reaction mix (lyophilized powder), 1 tube
- CDV Positive control, 1 tube
- CPV Positive control, 1 tube
- FCV Positive control, 1 tube
- FCoV Positive control, 1tube
- Negative control, 1tube
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder), 1tube
- Lysis solution (lyophilized), 1 bottle
- DNase/RNase free water, 1 bottle
- Manual, 1 piece