Rickettsial infections and related infections (such as anaplasmosis, ehrlichiosis, and Q fever) are caused by an unusual type of bacteria that can live only inside the cells of another organism. Most of these infections are spread through ticks, mites, fleas, or lice. A fever, a severe headache, and usually a rash develop are felt by people.
This kit uses fluorescence probe PCR (RT-PCR) method to detect the deserved gene of Rickettsial, which is helpful for diagnosis, monitoring and epidemiological investigation of Rickettsial.
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix (lyophilized powder) 1 tube (240 μl/tube)
- Positive control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Negative control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder) 1 bottle (17 ml/bottle)
- Lysis solution (lyophilized) 1 bottle (7 ml/bottle)
- DNase/RNase free water 1 bottle (25 ml)
- Manual 1 piece