Feline Hemoplasmas is the term used to describe a disease caused by a group of specialised bacteria (called mycoplasmas) that infect red blood cells in the circulation. At least three different haemoplasma species have been identified in cats and these are called: Mycoplasma haemofelis；Mycoplasma haemominutum, and Mycoplasma turicensis.
This kit uses fluorescence probe PCR (RT-PCR) method to detect the deserved gene of Mycoplasmas, which is helpful for diagnosis, monitoring and epidemiological investigation of Mycoplasmas.
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix (lyophilized powder) 1 tube (240 μl/tube)
- Positive control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Negative control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder) 1 bottle (17 ml/bottle)
- Lysis solution (lyophilized) 1 bottle (7 ml/bottle)
- DNase/RNase free water 1 bottle (25 ml)
- Manual 1 piece