Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) is a common viral infection in cats. It generally causes asymptomatic infection, but can cause mild diarrhea. Most cats infected with a FCoV eliminate virus following infection, but some cats may develop a persistent infection.
This kit uses fluorescence probe PCR (RT-PCR) method to detect the deserved gene of FCoV, which is helpful for diagnosis, monitoring and epidemiological investigation of FCoV.
|Unit Size||16 tests|
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix (lyophilized powder), 1 tube
- Positive control, 1 tube
- Negative control, 1tube
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder), 1 bottle
- Lysis solution (lyophilized), 1 bottle
- DNase/RNase free water, 1 bottle
- Manual, 1 piece
- Feline Coronavirus (FCoV) RT-PCR，Cornell University