This Canine Rabies Real Time PCR Kit is based on Real-time qPCR to detect rabies antigen in canine mouth and throat swabs.
Rabies is a very dangerous disease that affects many animals, including dogs, which is transmitted through saliva when the infected animal bites any other animal that is not infected and spreads.
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%.|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix (lyophilized powder) 1 tube (240 μl/tube)
- Positive control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Negative control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder) 1 bottle (17 ml/bottle)
- Lysis solution (lyophilized) 1 bottle (7 ml/bottle)
- DNase/RNase free water 1 bottle (25 ml)
- Manual 1 piece