Canine coronavirus (CCoV) is an enveloped, positive-sense, single-stranded RNA virus which is a member of the species Alphacoronavirus 1. It causes a highly contagious intestinal disease worldwide in dogs. CCoV is usually responsible for mild, self-limiting infections restricted to the enteric tract.
This kit uses fluorescence probe PCR (RT-PCR) method to detect the deserved gene of CCoV, which is helpful for diagnosis, monitoring and epidemiological investigation of CCoV.
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix 1 tube (120 μl/tube)
- Enzyme mix 1 tube (10 μl/tube)
- Negative control 1 tube (50 μl/tube)
- Lysis solution 1 tube (1 ml/tube)
- Sample buffer 1 tube (8ml/tube)
- Manual 1 piece