This Canine Adenovirus type 1 CAV-1 Real time PCR Kit is based on Real-time qPCR to detect CAV-1 antigen in canine nasopharyngeal and throat swabs.
Infectious canine hepatitis is a viral disease of that is caused by the canine adenovirus CAV-1, a type of DNA virus that causes upper respiratory tract infections. This virus targets the parenchymal (functional) parts of the organs, notably the liver, kidneys, eyes and endothelial cells (the cells that line the interior surface of the blood vessels).
|Principle||Real time PCR|
|Performance||This kit is 100% specific, and sensitivity is >99%|
|Standard Components||This kit includes:|
- PCR reaction mix (lyophilized powder) 1 tube (240 μl/tube)
- Positive control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Negative control 1 tube (80 μl/tube)
- Sample buffer (lyophilized powder) 1 bottle (17 ml/bottle)
- Lysis solution (lyophilized) 1 bottle (7 ml/bottle)
- DNase/RNase free water 1 bottle (25 ml)
- Manual 1 piece